What do we do?
Need an overview of what YOU do here.
Who Comes to Feldenkrais?
Anyone young or old, physically fit or challenged can benefit from the Method.
Feldenkrais benefits people looking to improve their functioning, including:
- Those dealing with central nervous system conditions, such as, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injuries, and strokes;
- Professional musicians, athletes, equestrians, and dancers looking to refine and improve their abilities;
- People seeking to recover from physical and emotional injury and/or trauma;
- Those that sit or stand for long periods or those engaged in repetitive motion;
- People with pain and dysfunction through overuse, misuse and neglect, as well as those who want to move more gracefully; finally,
- Anyone looking to improve his or her physical and emotional potential.
find easier ways to embody your life, free from limiting beliefs and patterns